Flex/Student coffee bar employee
Coffee bartender | Flex/Student | Elisa Leuven
With a passion for hospitality
WHO ARE YOU
- You get infectious energy from pampering your guests.
- You exude passion for coffee. Barista training is a plus but not a requirement.
- You can speak perfect Dutch and have knowledge of English.
- You know how to sell tasty food.
- You work efficiently, independently and hands-on.
- You have a sense of responsibility.
- You get a boost from peak moments, no stress!
- You work efficiently and independently with a hands-on mentality.
- You have a (keen) interest in coffee.
- Your points of reference are food safety, speed and quality.
- You serve and inform customers about our delicious coffees
- You work actively as a bar and room assistant, depending on the moment.
- A flexi contract
- An attractive salary package commensurate with your experience and abilities
- A lot of fun in a young, dynamic team
- A lot of fun in a young, dynamic team with room for education & training.
- Delicious coffee every day, of course!
WANT TO APPLY?
If your application matches the requested profile, please mail your curriculum vitae + motivation letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org, Shop Manager Elisa Leuven.
Want to know more about flexi-jobs?
For more information about flexi jobs visit: https://myflexijob.be
- Did you know that you can work part-time as much as you want? As long as you were employed at least 80% for 3 quarters before doing a flexi job.
- Even if you are unemployed now, but you were employed at more than 80% 2 months ago, for example, you can flexi-job full-time for the next few months!
About Elisa by JAVA Coffee
The JAVA Coffee Company is a Belgian coffee roaster with a history of more than 90 years. With Kathleen Claes at the helm as the fourth generation, we continue the tradition of authentic, artisanal coffee roaster with a young and hip dynamic on top.
Since 2014, The JAVA Coffee Company has been actively building a network of JAVA Coffee Houses. Now to not only introduce urban consumers to JAVA coffee but to completely indulge them, we will open our first branch of the new Elisa by JAVA Coffee in December 2019 at Brusselsestraat 134 in Leuven.
What can you drink? The full range you can expect from a full-fledged coffee bar. What can you eat? From breakfast, to snacks, lunch and brunch, to a bite to eat in the early evening. Check out the menu on the website!
About The JAVA Coffee House Imec
The JAVA Coffee Company is a Belgian coffee roaster with a history of more than 90 years. With Kathleen Claes at the helm as the fourth generation, we continue the tradition of authentic, artisanal coffee roaster with a young twist.
For many people, the provision of coffee at work affects their engagement and productivity. Moreover, employees are also becoming more critical: they take their coffee experience seriously. Imec therefore invested in quality and experience with The JAVA Coffee House, a real coffee bar for its more than 2,000 employees!